Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Final Countdown



I am entering my last week in Montana. I am getting anxious. I am just about to explode because I have so much joy circulating through my body with the most complete determination to escape. I don't even know what to do! There is this feeling that I have never experienced before and I am honestly at a loss for words. I feel like I can only say "I am sooo excited" so many times and it never completely gets the point across. I am in a tremendous need for new adjectives. Or I just need to leave. I finally ordered my rain boots on Thursday night (at 9 pm) and shipped them to Taury in DC because I figured, "Hey...that way I KNOW I will get them before I head north." HE GOT THEM THE NEXT DAY!!! Whowhat?!? I didn't even pay for shipping. I have never received anything so quickly before. Regardless, I had Taury open them and see if they were just as fantastic as I hoped they would be and he said "well...they are sure yellow." I just didn't want anybody to lose me...figured if I had bright yellow boots, I would always be recognizable. Ha! I pretty much have everything packed but now I am starting to second guess everything. I just keep remembering my last vacation and I only utilized a couple items out of my suitcase (the hazards of being a shopoholic). Its inevitable, this will be the situation once again I am just sure. I packed plenty of shirts just so I am prepared for every occasion and now I am wondering if I will even be subject to many "different" situations. I'm sure it will just be hot and humid on the east coast so all I will need is tanks and shorts. And on the west coast it will be warm but not humid so I am sure I can get away with the same attire. And every where I am going has washing machines :) I guess what I am saying is that I should just unpack some of the more formal attire as I most likely won't need it....and somebody in Seattle won't know that I wore this dress 3 days ago in Washington DC. Right? And if I am desperate, I can always buy something new!

Tonight is my last night at work...Unnaturally, I do not feel completely liberated. I am actually feeling a teense sad. I am going to miss all 14 of my grandmas here. I talked to the lab at hospital and I am going to put my resignation in there since I won't be working there for three months...or maybe never again. I am so going to miss sticking needles in the arms of unwilling patients! Next week is going to be a crazy crazy week. I am already loving it and it hasn't even arrived. Well, since I am at work, I should probably get back to work...hope everybody has a super night! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment