Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I just love life!


Happy Nueve de Mayo!!


Cooking up a storm


Practicing our singing moves!


The ghost town Church

Its been awhile since I have blogged...but its just because I have been having the time of my life! Not sure where I left off but I will just update since the latest shenanigans. Last weekend T-Cro came to town to visit Kiss so accordingly we all got together and created all kinds of LDS friendly debauchery. Kiss and I snugged up with the snuggies and watched some movies, taped my nose up for Penelope (accordingly), and watched this Irish movie called "Waking Ned Divine" which turned to be quite funny when I could actually understand what they were saying. Kenzie and I planned a Nueve De Mayo party for Mothers Day so we roasted some beef and made spicy shredded Mexican beef quesadillas. We also put together some homemade cabbage salsa and other treats. The party acquired quite the turnout and we had thirteen people there! Way more than I originally expected. My sweet grandma came with my parents and that little lady just walked right into the house like she owned the place. I just love her so stinkin' much! There was some fencing done by the boys...us girls just sat in the ol' blue truck and took pictures. As always, we sat in the front row at church, and I love Sunday just like I always do.

Today I met up with Kenzie at the ranch and we went for a nice lengthy jog and I loved every minute of it...minus the strategically placed cow pies and potholes. I was just waiting to break an ankle because that is just what I do. We lifted afterwards which basically meant Kiss and Sarah practicing our non-existent hip/hop dance moves and me trying to handstands...with the occasional leg press or lunge introduced in sporadically. Not mad about it! Might even pull the same action tomorrow.

Ten day until I leave for the great adventure. Wow I am so excited! I started packing this week and I am just pulling my hair out because I have no clue what I should be bringing. I am pretty sure I have everything packed I need for the "vacation" part but past that I am lost. Tonight I ordered a couple things online. I am determined to just WOW Taury since I haven't seen him in 5 months. Plus I just want to be comfortable...and ready for anything! I still need some rain boots and the only pair that appeals to me is just a teense more than I want to spend. Ugh. Sometimes it is so hard being responsible! Ha! Jaxon would be so proud of me though :) He is all about the budget and it is really rubbing off on me.

Well, I should probably get back to work. Tomorrow I got big plans...more ranch runs and dancing workouts, Chinese lunches, and probably more packing. Woohoo! XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment