Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I believe its packing time!

So I leave for my great adventure in 16 days and I am so ready!! I have been sad thinking about leaving my sweet puppy girl Bugatti for three months...and then it finally hit me last weekend that I'm also leaving my family for three months! I am actually quite MORE sad about this. I don't think I have ever been away from my mother for that long. Not sure how that will all work out for me but I will do my best to be strong. At least I know I can always find her on facebook!

I started reviewing my packing list tonight. I just might be doomed. Normally when I pack for a weekend, yes WEEKEND, I end up with at least two BIG stuffed to the top bags. How the heck am I supposed to pack for THREE MONTHS in one suitcase?!? This is why I am starting now. I figured tomorrow I will start the packing process just to see where I am at. If worse come to worse I can always send a package of clothes to Washington and then send back extras to Montana before I head up to Alaska. I am so excited for my adventures! This is going to be such an amazing summer vacation!

Finals are finally over. Thank goodness. I honestly did not know if I would survive the finals week. I was on the verge of a nervous break down Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday until I received my grades. I think the worst thing a teacher can do is make us wait for our fate. I mean...C'MON!! The good news is I passed which means I get to ecru more debt, suffer from more stress, go even more broke, and lose more hair...(insert air grab).

Kenzie made my day today!! I love love love my new hair! We did some red red highlights and level 3 brown over the rest...for anybody that is not a cosmetologist this is probably nonsense. And since I only have 5 followers, I sure the only one that knows what I am talking about is the one that actually did my hair! My favorite part of the shenanigan is when Kiss was rinsing out my hair. Imagine this: me on the floor on my knees, bent over the side of the bathtub and Kiss standing in the tub, shoes off and pants rolled up, trying to maneuver my head to perfect positioning in order to rinse the shampoo off. The best part was when she started shaking my head and perfectly whacked my forehead on the spout. Talk about pain! But the hurt didn't bother me until a few hour later. We were laughing way to hard for the pain to hit me right then...but it made its appearance later tonight.

Well I am going bed. I might get to sleep in tomorrow :) Kisser is coming over in the morning to raid my clothes. Not mad. It is probably about time I get rid of some more. I have enough to fill a real closet down in storage and I haven't worn them for nearly a year. They need a caring and loving home. I think Kenzie will be perfect!

1 comment:

  1. I heart your blog!!!!! I'm really going to miss my peanut when you're gone!

    ReplyDelete