Monday, February 15, 2010

I loved my Valentines Day weekend!!


So I totally can say that I had the BEST valentines day EVER! Plus, the "BEST" lasted from Friday through Sunday! We left for Missoula on Friday morning. "We" are Jaxon, Weston, and Haeli Allen...and then yours truly! Our tour bus was actually a 3/4 ton pickup, 5th wheel trailer, and band equipment trailer...we had quite the rig! Haeli and I knitted the entire way to Missoula. I made bracelets that became known as "power cuffs" which I'm not mad about! Kenzie showed up and us three girls taught the shopping circuit a lesson! If there is one thing that makes me happy...it is shopping. Kyle Shobe and The Walk 'Em boys played. I learned how to waltz. The girls became the official "Walk 'Em Girls" (t-shirts will soon be made) Slept 7 deep in the trailer. But the BEST part about the entire weekend was just being with my new friends! I have not laughed as hard or had as much fun as I did this last weekend in so long. Thank you everybody for such an amazing weekend!! Love you!!

1 comment:

  1. awww! i second that! best weekend ever! cant wait til the walk'em boys trek to darby! woot woot!

    ReplyDelete