Saturday, February 27, 2010

What goes down, must come up!


The week is almost over...and this has been insane! What I am most thankful for is my mother, my family-esque friends, and Taury. For everything good that happened to me this week, something worse followed. But today my blog is not going to focus on whining or complaining. I am going to praise the good! My clinicals were absolutely wonderful this week! I learned so much and maximized every opportunity I had to take on new skills. I LOVE learning and performing! Regardless of how exhausted I may be at the end of the day, that feeling of accompliment trumps all. I sincerely wish I was doing clinical days every day of the week. Second...I "finished" my hat. And yes, by hat, I mean big, floppy, square shaped, hot mess. But Haeli was a doll and made me a gorgeous flower to attach so today I am gonna work on that and hopefully it becomes something worth wearing ;) Speaking of Haeli, I went over to her place last night and had so much fun! That entire crew is just like family to me and I love my time with them! We made dinner, cookies (Haeli's first time by herself...picture included), and watched a scary movie, which had me shaking in my boots the entire ride home! Dinner was fabulous, cookies were delicious, and although the movie room was freezing, the 17 blankets made the evening perfect! This morning at 6:49 am my phone started ringing...and I was not mad at all when I saw that is was Taury. I absolutely can not hate anything about that guy...perfecto! Had a fabulous conversation and loved every minute of it!

Well...better get ready to hit the shop. If anybody is bored, stop by Sixth Avenue Apparel today and visit me! Love you all!!

2 comments:

  1. my cookies only turned out because you where sending them love just by being there! except that last batch...but it all turned out because maggie probably wouldn't eat them if they hadn't tasted like burnt french-fries ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Its too bad that they didn't have the chocolate taste after being burnt! I would have kept eating that one...We should make cookies every week and I am serious about doing missionary care packages. I think that would be fun!

    ReplyDelete