Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New Beginnings

So the story of my new boyfriend goes way beyond romance. Shortly after I starting talking with Taurean again, I met a very influential girl (Haeli) and she became a very very close friend...and then again, shortly after that, I was having a rough day babysitting my girlfriend's children and the missionaries rang the door bell. I knew then that somebody was trying to tell me something. This had to be a string of clues that ended with some greater meaning. I asked Haeli if I could go to to church with her and that weekend I joined her. I have been in love with the LDS church ever since that day. I will never forget my first time...I walked out of the church with so much excitement and knowing that this was exactly what I needed. I have maximized every opportunity I have to acquire more knowledge about the Mormon church and how I can become a part of it. I am so incredibly thankful for Jaxon and Haeli Allen for assisting me with my journey. These two have opened up their home for me to meet with the missionaries and have very willingly answered all of my questions. Tonight during my meeting with the missionaries I set a date for my baptism. I know this is right for me. I know the words are true and this is what I want and need in my life. I am so thankful that I have this opportunity and I wouldn't have my life any other way.

In other news...you will never believe what I found today! Fat free, sugar free, calorie free, cholesterol free, gluton free chocolate dip! Who woulda guessed?!? And it isn't even horrible! There is a very possible chance that my body has just convinced itself that this is actually delicious because I have been with holding all other forms of deliciousness from myself since I have been doing this detox stint. (Just what the body ordered after surviving the weekend on Pringles and licorice) Anyhoo...tomorrow is banana and skim milk day and I am planning on dipping my bananas in this chocolate made of nothing and enjoying it as much as I possibly can!

Good night friends!

3 comments:

  1. how'd the banana and chocolate go today??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was sooo good! I really do not like bananas but the fake chocolate made it bearable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart you Sarah Ruth! Love you like family and I'm so happy to have as part of ours! MMMUUUAAAWWW!

    ReplyDelete