Friday, February 19, 2010

Work it! Work it!

I'm a working girl. Sort of. I'm actually a nursing student which means I have no life. Nor do I have an opportunity to hold an actual job. But what I do get to do is beg people to let me work for them on the days that I do not have class, clinical, homework to do or tests to study for. That is what happened today (and tomorrow). As if I don't have enough on my plate, I miss working! I really would not hate having a job again, moreover, I wouldn't hate having the paycheck that comes with it! As a self diagnosed shopaholic, money always comes in handy. I'm preparing for my spring break holiday and as the planning continues, I am obliged to save more money or make more money to compensate for what I will be spending. Dinner at the Space Needle...check. Shopping downtown Seattle...check. Bodies the Exhibition...check. Five days of pure, clean, exciting, fun that will more than likely cost way beyond what I actually have in my bank accout...check...I can not wait! Thank goodness for people willing to not work and tax returns :)

Have I mentioned that I'm getting baptized in the LDS church?!? March 27...save the date yo! I told my mom yesterday, who just so happens to be a devoted catholic. Bless her heart, the only thing she was concerned about was whether she would be able to come. I told her that all I want is for her to be there. My mother has been absolutely wonderful during my entire journey and discovery of the Mormon religion. I love her so much and appreciate her support more than anything!

Well...better get back to work. Hope everybody is having a super radical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment