Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 2 and I heart Seattle. The end.

I want to move here in a minute. No joke. This city is amazing. This city is everything that this little girl's heart has ever desired. Today I bought an umbrella and walked around in the rain and not one second of it bothered me. We all know that Sarah loves the rain but I forgot how much I miss that ocean side fresh rain feeling. The sound and smell and feel....I need it! I spent the day walking around downtown on Pike street and down to the market. I wanted to purchase everything that every body had to offer. There was this little artist that had prints of the city and I had to buy one but I really wanted all of them. I had four in my hand and had to pick just one because I really didn't know where I would put them all.

Well Jess just told me that it is time to go to dinner so I have to jet...I will post more later. Wish me luck climbing up the hill. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment