Friday, March 19, 2010

Just can't get enough

Seattle has been treating me so well! Yesterday I walked around downtown some more then I enjoyed a couple hour exploration of the Seattle Art Museum. It was amazing! Yes I did get pictures but since I am using my friend's laptop I haven't uploaded anything yet. The exhibits were outstanding! I felt like I was in a maze and just kept walking around and just when I would think I found my way out, I would run into something new. The gift shop made a couple pennies off of me but what do you expect from a tourist!?! I ate at this marvelous little french restaurant right on the water down at the market. All the staff spoke french and it seemed to maybe be a bit pretentious but at the same time I felt like they liked me because I was wearing my birthday dress and sitting by myself. I also spoke as much french as I could which amounts to: Bonjour, merci, bon appetite, and la vie est belle...Didn't get me too far! Ha! Met up with Jessie shortly after that and we participated in some retail therapy before heading over to the Bodies Exhibition. I am a bit disappointed that I paid $20 for that. I have seen more interesting things in my school books and clinical days but it is all about the experience and I am glad I have added it to my list of "Things I have done". Dinner at the Space Needle was AWWWMAZING! We spun around and got to see the entire city and we had delicious food! I am seeing a common theme on this trip: shopping and food. Our waiter was just the best and I had sooo much fun! I could go back there everyday...except there is a $35 minimum per person so that would get pretty expensive. Finished the night with a hike down to the house and movie. Love life!

Today I am headed down to Ocean Shore to meet my new employer and go over job details. It is beautiful and sunny and I can't wait to see what other adventures today brings.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment