Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Nothing says "I'm Cool" like a scooter.

So I took my grandmother to lunch and grocery shopping today and it was a BLAST! Until the end...We all know that I am the Queen of bad luck when it comes to the Albertson's parking lot and of course and in true fashion, why would today be any different. Just an introduction, my grandma needs to use the rascal scooter. Today when I parked, I chose a spot on the opposite side of the store not being fully aware that this could be the wrong side in the future. So when we were finished with the shopping expedition, my grandmother drove the scooter out to my car and loaded herself up. Now...we have a scooter and Sarah. Opening scene: Sarah staring at the scooter. Sarah confused how to make scooter move. Sarah losing her mind. Turns out the only way to make the scooter move is to actually SIT on it. This is what made numerous people laugh. Me + HUGE sunglasses + scooter slowly scootin across the parking lot to the appropriate door. How embarrassing. People were seriously asking if they could take pictures! Ha! Plus it took a good four minutes going 1/16 mile per hour to cross so I had plenty of time to contemplate how I may appear to the crowd gathering for the show. How does this stuff happen to me?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment