Thursday, March 11, 2010

I need like...4 more hours in each day please.

Hmm...if I was to rub a magic lamp and was to receive wishes, I would ask for more time. Cash would be nice but time would be better. Because if I had time then I could work and earn my own money. And if I had time then I would not be so rushed to get all my school work done. And another benefit of time would be updating my blog! Regardless though of my actual lack of time, I absolutely love my life! I started packing for my Spring Break vacation today and I am totally trying to not pack too much so that I can go shopping while I am there but how the heck do I decide what I should bring?!? I have so many favorite things and I am just confused. So far I have 3 dresses, 4 jeans, 6 shirts, and 4 pairs of shoes for a 5 day vacation...and I am doing a load of laundry as we speak so I can have a few more of my favorite burnouts to bring with me. I am hopeless.

I had the BEST time in Great Falls this last weekend with my girls Haeli and Kenzie. So much fun that I am going back again on Saturday! These girls and I are the perfect mix of funny, silly, happy, goofy, etc. We went shopping which everybody knows I LOOOOOVE! And I got the best dress ever which Kenzie says makes me look like I am going to a tea party. I am definitely wearing it for my birthday :) And on my vacation! And every other opportunity that I have...yup.

Last night was my last pre-baptism meeting with the missionaries. I made stuffed peppers without a recipe and they turned out amazing! I was so proud of myself. We put together the plan for my baptism and I am just so excited that the day is so close. Like I said before, this is what I want and it feels like a miracle. I keep wishing I had done this sooner but then I have to ask myself if I would have appreciated it five years ago as much as I do now. I am so ready, happy, and prepared to get up and bare my testimony. I want every body to know how much this means to me and I want every body to feel the joy that I feel. I. Love. My. Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment