Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hotel Gymnastics




Turns out I am a gymnast! Oh and Kenzie too! We had too much fun jumping on the beds in our hotel room. But what do you expect us to do when we got a FREE night stay at the Hilton Garden Inn?!? Of course we would celebrate with all sorts of shenanagans. Right before this spectacle we went out and had a hot fudge brownie sundae and french fries. So accordingly, we would have to burn off those calories whilst having a bit of fun on our sugar high. I was not one bit disappointed in this night.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you put up just these two pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you girls have too much fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. K Dawg I wasn't allowed to let the general public see the other pictures if I wanted to remain friends with you...remember?

    And Haeli...you should have been there too!

    ReplyDelete