Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Love...CHECK!






















Life just doesn't get much better than this. Promise. This week I aced a psychology test in school and missed 1 on my semester math test. What makes it even better is to know that I have the bestest friends, family, and just everything! Kenzie and I are headed to Missoula this weekend for a sweet little roadtrip and I am so ready for it! It is only Tuesday but I have burned three CDs, decided what to wear, and will pack before bed tonight! Over achiever or just excited? I don't know the difference...all I know is the two of us girls will have a blast because we always do!

Have I mentioned that I have the worlds best boyfriend? We like, never, get to see each other which is probably good right now because we are both in school and have a lot to focus on. However, I am going out to see him next month and my heart seriously skips beat just thinking about it! I love this sweet boy so much! He always says the right things and regardless of the miles between us, I feel closer to him every single day. My, lets call her "stepmother", refers to him as my "special" friend and it just cracks me up! Heck yes he is special! Lol! But he is also so much more than that. I just know that great things are in store for the two of us...together. I am already dreading the day I have to leave my vacation out east. Ugh.

Well, I should probably get back to school work. I'm pretty sure this stuff is like rabbits...as in it multiplies! I'm not even kidding. Just when I am positive I have finished everything I could ever need to do, there is more staring me in the face as if daring me to even consider being done. Have a good night fellow blogees! xoxo

1 comment: