Monday, April 19, 2010

I love...(in no particular order)


My family, Taury, my friends, the LDS church, praying, Chip, weekends with my girls, the word "check!", chewy sour candy, Bugatti, life, internet, guitars, music, lip gloss, money, shopping, cars, roadtrips, malls, food, sunshine, clean laundry, last day of school, favorite boots, great jeans, good genes, bran muffins without raisins, pillows, blankets, venison jerky, boneless skinless chicken breast, candles, licorice, fresh salad, LDS friendly chai, open mic night, scrapbooking, cameras, photo opportunities, new gym clothes, working out, brandings, Holy Father, the ocean, new treasures, blogs, hats, scarves, mittens, seafood, sushi, waking up without an alarm (when I want to), movie night, tickles, people playing with my hair, new hair color, "Jump and fall", pita chips and hummus, circus animal cookies, riding horses, fresh strawberries, veggies right out of the garden, running through the sprinkler, Sixth Avenue Apparel, Baby Peach, red couches, vintage boots, dresses, oreo mcflurrys, midnight Perkins treats, hotel gymnastics, love, fresh chocolate chip cookies, pink lady apples, Haeli's banana bread with oatmeal and strawberries, fresh cut green grass, being on lakes in a boat, 4th of July, my birthday, Christmas, decorating the Christmas tree, massages, cuddling, text messages, half tees, puppies, love stories, passing tests, manicures, pedicures, Seattle, airplane rides, cruiser bikes, Channing Tatum, phone calls with Taury, remembering my baptism, every Sunday at church, my dad's secret recipe ribs, big city Macy's, brown paper bag caramel corn, memories, burnout tees, yogurt parfeits, dancing, girl scout cookies, Missionary dinners at the Allen's, hiking, fresh peaches...


I want to go on but its late and I had a long day and all I want to do is go to sleep. I can not wait to go to the gym tomorrow and finally burn some calories! I have such a busy week and I am sure tomorrow will be my only workout day unless I pull some much needed strings. Wednesday I am having din din with my best buds, the Allen's and the missionaries. I am so thankful that I get to get a lesson. It seems like it has been so long and I just love the feeling I get during those nights. This weekend is BRANDING!! Ooh and I am so excited! Kenzie and I get to cook breakfast and dinner for the boys. Plus we get to ride horses!! Woohoo! One of my favorites! But first I have to survive through 2 work shifts, 2 clinical days, studying for tests, and clinical write ups before I get to this weekend. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. GooD LuCk~
    ps i love that you love JUmp and fall!hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am touched that baby peach made your list! i love (also in not particular order): sarah, sarah, sarah, sarah, sarah, sarah, sarah, and sarah jaen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOL'd! You girls are my permanent daymakers! I will keep you forever!

    ReplyDelete