Saturday, April 10, 2010

Roadtrip!!!

Well today is the day...Kenz and I have been talking about taking another Missoula trip since the FaBuLoUs time we had the last time and today is the day we depart! I have been practicing my roadtrip singing voice and charged up the ol' canon battery. Be prepared for photo shoot snapshots! The only thing missing this trip is the fifth wheel camper which unfortunately does not attach to the back of my grand prix. So sad...not sure if Zootown will be the same without our usual sleeping quarters! Ha! This morning I went and fueled up, washed the wagon, and packed up the newly burned CDs for the ultimate ride. AND everybody should be SO proud of MontanaSarah because I only packed ONE bag!! Can you believe it? Last minute I consolidated...not to say I won't come back with more SHOPPING bags though :) Hehe! Somebody is about to make another wise shopping decision! Fa la la la LoVe it!

2 comments:

  1. I <3 our roadtrip!!!!!Still think the best part was when i looked down and you had the peanut nestled into your scarf!!!
    I <3 Missoula
    I <3road trips
    I <3 Chipmunks
    I <3 peanut butter bites
    I <3 sushi
    I <3 raymond
    I <3 clothes at wet seal
    I <3 The good food store
    I <3 Perkins
    I <3 wells fargo
    I <3 The worker at Sally's
    I <3 The Hilton
    I <3 diamonds
    I <3 YMCA
    I <3 Mustard Seed
    I <3 YSA
    I <3 SARAH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that pretty much sums it up Chip!

    ReplyDelete