Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Weekend Recap...CHECK!




Well I started a blog post for last weekends adventures but I just got too frustrated trying to make it all straight with the pictures so now I am starting all over! I had such a blast! Kenzie and I hit the road on Saturday and drove to Missoula for a one-nighter. I really wish I had days though...ugh. Regardless of the lack of time in Zootown, we made every minute count! There is never a shortage of laughs during our rendevous. I feel like one of the biggest laughs came when we were eating trail mix. I dropped a peanut and was like "huh? I can't find my peanut" which yeah, isn't funny at all...until an hour later and Kenzie looks at me, just to burst out in laughter because my said peanut is just resting contently on my scarf snuggled up to my chest. Its not so funny to read I assume but had my followers been there, laughs would have escaped your lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment